OMS elearning Academy, conducted a series of six webinars during 2022-2023, and we had an overwhelming response and attendees from 30+ countries with very interactive sessions and post-webinar follow-up.
The past series of six webinars were conducted jointly by Dr. Suresh Agrawal, Founder and CEO of Offsite Management Systems LLC, Mr. Tom Edwards, President of Tecnics, Inc., and Dr. Ariel Kigel, R&D Manager of Modcon Systems Inc.
We are pleased to announce the schedule for the next series of Monthly Webinars from Webinar-7 to Webinar-12 starting October 2023 to discuss the following topics:
- Webinar 7: Strategic Advanced Blend Control and Optimization System
- Webinar 8: Model-Based Real-time Tracking of Tank Qualities
- Webinar 9: The Importance of Selecting Correct Process Analyzers
- Webinar 10: The Economics and The Technology of An Oil Movement System
- Webinar 11: An Overview of The Blend Control and Optimization Technologies
- Webinar 12: Refinery Hydrocarbon Management and Reconciliation
Who should attend these Webinars?
- Blending Engineers
- Process Control Engineers
- Operations Managers
- Refinery Planners
- Crude Traders
You can also Pre-Register for all future webinars on our academy site using the same link to hold your spot in advance.
However, we would like to make a humble request:
Please don’t pre-register for future webinars or active webinars if you cannot attend but want to hold a spot.
Since the seats are limited to the first 100 attendees only, you may deprive other serious attendees by holding a spot. Please be considerate as a professional.
If you are serious about attending and have registered, please make a point to attend live. It will be more beneficial to you in the interactive sessions with webinar speaker/s.
We hope to see you soon in our next series of webinars.
Our motto is:
“We Learn, and then We Share.”
We will learn and grow together professionally.